Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

space hulk project update

Last weekend I had some time to cast some walls for my space hulk/space corridor project and this is the result, to give you an idea of the material required it took about 1.5 kg of resin to cast the walls. That stuff is quite expensive but I think I might be able to build enough rooms in order to play at least the first scenario of the space hulk booklet.
After I'll have more walls ready I will add some pipes around in order to make them look like an old and rusty spaceship (pretty much like the one in the first
Alien), I still have to figure out how to paint everything...

In the first picture you can see how the original cardboard map (lower right corner) translates into the 3d deck






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...